(Some of you may need to fill your glass before you continue).
18. Tod Maffin’s informal presentation of From Idea to Air in his hotel room.
17. Chatting with the Scarborough Dude over the fence after he got banned from the bar.
16. Julian stating a “universal truth” about podcasting then jumping on Tod Maffin’s bed.
15. Connie Crosby liveblogging the talks.
14. Meeting Nico, Terry Fallis, and
John (Oops) Mark and Maureen from Baba’s Beach.
13. The Canadian Podcast buffet.
12. Todd Maffin may be the tech guru of Canada through his radio columns but when his Macbook crapped out 10 minutes before his presentation, he called Derek Miller in
Victoria Burnaby to talk him through fixing it.
11. 86 books donated to Kingston Central School.
10. Jack Ward calling Hugh McGuire a communist during his presentation Audio Drama: It Just Might Save Your Life
9. Bill Deys’ chatroom
8. Todd Maffin on Youtube playing the cowbell with Uncle Seth.
7. Chris Penn donating a second H4 for Sunday’s draw.
6. Listening to the James Wittingham’s remote coverage on reginaradio.com.
5. My very tall 7 year old daughter running right under Mark’s legs. Man he’s tall.
4. Amaya and Charlotte laying their heads on Todd Maffin’s chest while he sat on the floor at the back of the room.
3. The spontaneous $291 raised by everyone when Bruce Murray’s camera was lost, and Chris Penn’s wonderful idea to donate the money to the school library when the camera was found.
2. Being the musical guest on Bill Deys 100th Deys cast.
1. Your podcast is not a #$#!!!!# toaster.
P.S. Since Nico won the second zoom H4 on Sunday, I’m going to start a Get Nico to Start a Podcast group on Facebook. Please join me.
My hearty thanks and congratulations go to all the presenters and especially to Bob, Mark, Cat and Andrea without whom PAB would not have happened. See you next year.